Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Empties #1

Alright, this is my first go at an empties post!
Suave Professionals Almond and Shea Butter Shampoo: I actually really loved this shampoo. The scent is very nice and beachy. Before applying conditioner, I already felt my hair get softer and silkier. I will definitely repurchase this! Plus, it's very affordable. Worth a try for dry, damaged hair.

Peter Thomas Roth Clini-Matte Sample- This didn't work for me. This moisturizer is definitely matte, but it's so drying it made my skin feel parched. Might work on plumper skin types though.

St. Ives Apricot Scrub- I used to love this as a teen, but I guess it doesn't work for me now. In fact, it broke me out so badly I had to go to the derm. The consistency is good for a three times a week usage scrub and I do love the scent still. Won't be repurchasing sadly.

The Body Shop Chocomania Body Scrub- LOVE this product! I used it only on my calves pre-shave (since my skin is eczema prone) and it left them feeling sooo soft! I guess you have to get used to the chocolate color of the scrub, but the scent is so rich and chocolaty. I followed this up with the body butter (which still isn't finished) and loved walking around smelling like dessert. Recommended highly!

Purpose Gentle Wash- A must for sensitive skin, this is my go-to cleanser. I always return to this product even when I try new face regimens. I love how it will wash off my makeup and leaves my face feeling spotless. Available at drugstores and I recommend the SPF 15 moisturizer for summertime!

No comments:

Post a Comment