Saturday, June 23, 2012

Cliche blog post : What's in My Bag (womp womp)

So I guess the "What's in My Bag" post is a given for most bloggers, but this is actually my first time trying it on for size. Nothing too fancy, but in case anyone's interested what I'm lugging around...
So this is the bag I wear most often. It's an Urban Outfitters purse which I bought for $20 on sale. It also came with a strap, but I took it off. I love this bag because it's so easy to toss in whatever I need and go out the door. Also, it shows very little signs of wear.

Alright, so from left to right I carry around: my point-and-shoot, my makeup case (laid out below), sunglasses which are NOT YSL, gum (a must), my wallet, Blackberry, tissues, house keys, Sweet Pea body spray, Vaseline, car key, a pen, Tide bleach pen, and my handy dandy planner.



I don't really carry around too much makeup because I always either lose it or it melts. But my musts are Vaseline (trust me! there really are 100 uses for it! check out the video below), Maybelline Master Drama eye pencil in Midnight Master, MAC lipstick in Creme Cup, Smashbox Lip Gloss in Pop, Revlon Lip Butter in Cupcake, Sephora by OPI Brush-on Cuticle Oil, Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Body Spray, C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve, H&M Wet Wipes in Vanilla Bean (looove these!), Handbags.com mirror I got from an event, and my contact lens stuff.


Kinda boring, but they're my absolute essentials and I can't leave the house without it all. What's in your bag?


50 uses for Vaseline in 2 minutes: http://youtu.be/G5KkDU5khoM

No comments:

Post a Comment