Thursday, June 14, 2012

Colorado Haul 2- Clothes and Gifts

Alrighty, this is the rest of what I purchased in Colorado for myself and loved ones:

I found these sandals in Forever21 and fell in love. They're so nice and simple with an edge- perfect for maxi dresses and shorts. Only $19-ish.

This Roxy sweater was a steal at PacSun, only $20 on sale. I've already worn it three times and it looks super cute with lace shorts I might add. Also, a great coverup for the beach.

Always a sucker for Forever21 accessories, I purchased this jade-colored necklace and stackable rings (one of which is MIA already). I'm getting inspired by loose, western wear so this necklace should do the trick.

These are gifts for my cousins. The thing is, I didn't actually party at Coyote Ugly in CO and I know it's a chain, but my cousins and I used to watch the movie allllll the time. So it's just a little gag gift between us. The saloon was really fun to visit and I love the no B.S. attitude the bartender had.

I bought this bikini for my sister. It's by Kirra, and the whole suit cost about $35. I think it's really nice and will look great at the beach. Also a steal from PacSun- which I never shop at in NYC.... weird.

I visited Gunther Toody's diner in Colorado and LOVED it! It was like walking onto the set of Grease. It's a nice, affordable old-school diner and we had such a great time. I bought this for my parents since they love to cook and love hot sauce.

The Japanese girl pens are for my sister. I thought they were cute since she's learning Japanese at school now. Also, I always wanted to read A Clockwork Orange since the movie is one of my favorites. I guess it is a weird choice for summer reading- I guess I should have chosen Fifty Shades of Grey. I dunno, last summer I read Sylvia Plath. Maybe some weird Goth girl yearnings are still stirring inside me? Anywho, I'm excited to read it!


So that's all I bought in CO. I would like to compile a little travel post so maybe that will be next? Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. That jade necklace is a beauty! I've heard so much about Forever 21 but never checked it out.

    Alice

    http://SecretsOfAWannabeCharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love F21, especially for their accessories. They're so worth the price. I hope the pirces are as good in the UK.

      Delete