Thursday, June 14, 2012

Back from Colorado! - Small Target Haul

Hey everyone,

I am finally back from Colorado and I've got a haul of sorts to show you. We had lots of free time and Colorado has some really great malls so I finally got around to buying some desperately needed items. Check it out:

Since going to Target in NYC is as enjoyable as getting a bikini wax, I loved visiting one in CO. It was practically empty so I browsed the shelves worry-free.

I picked up these Boots items just because I'm always hearing good things from essiebutton. The vanilla body butter is really soft and non-irritating for my eczema prone skin and the scent is boyfriend approved! The rosewater toner needs to convince me a bit more, but the scent is lovely and hasn't broken me out. I didn't realize it at the time, but I guess I now like the organic aspect of these products. I recommend checking these out, plus they won't hurt your wallet.

I picked up the Nivea Q10 plus Firming Cellulite Gel-cream for $10. I had a tough time deciding between the serum and other versions, but I am quite satisfied with this gel. Its got an aqua tint to it and it has this cooling sensation when applied. I've been enjoying this after showering and I love cooling products in the summertime in general- however, I will be waiting to see results. Worth a try! And can someone explain the difference between the different versions please?

I have to say I was most excited about ELF cosmetics at Target. But of course, when I'm excited about something, I never know what to choose. I ended up buying a concealer brush since I thought it could come in handy and it was only $1. I like it, but I need to see how long it'll last me.
The Maybelline Color Tattoo is something I've wanted to try for a while but couldn't choose a color. "Too Cool" is the one I settled on and I like using it as face highlighter, body highlighter, and in the inner creases of the eye.

-A mini clothing and gifts haul is up next!-

No comments:

Post a Comment