Monday, July 2, 2012

Ulta Mini-Haul

I popped into Ulta a few days ago just to browse around and I picked up a few of these summer essentials.
 I really love Ulta for the drugstore-high end product mix, and they sell NYX which otherwise is hard to find in NYC.
And they had a great clearance section, too!
The Loot!

I picked up these Pureology Antifade Complex Shampoo and Conditioner minis for $3.50 each. The produdt is vegan and not tested on animals. woohoo!
I was curious about these products ever since Brittany Balyn talked about them in a video. Can't wait to give them a try!

Since the beauty bloggers won't shut up about them... ;)
I picked up a Real Techniques brush by the wonderful Samantha Chapman. I chose the Stippling brush since I have all the brushes I need, but have always been curious about a stippling type.
Not quite sure how I'll use this since I'm not into foundation, but maybe as a blush applicator?
$9.99

No summer is complete without Sun In!
Took it to the beach with me yesterday and sprayed and sprayed and sprayed. (We'll see how this turns out in another post!)
For $3.99, I'll try anything to make my hair lighter!

Ulta had a 2 for $6.00 sale on Eos Lip Balms. I tried out the honeysuckle one a while ago, but I love anything Strawberry, so I needed this one.
Gave one to the sister, but this one's mine, all mine.

I know the little bins by checkout are only meant to make you spend more money, but I love scouring them for sample size products to try out and review.
Since I ran out of makeup wipes, I figured I'd give these a try.
Not quite sure if I like the Apple + Lemon Peel scent. But, the packaging is good for travel this summer and I have always been a fan of the Yes To brand; especially the cucumber products.
$2.99



This wasn't a purchase, but I did ask for a sample at checkout and received the Mario Badescu Whitening Mask.
Now, I'm not sure I need to whiten my face in the summer, but I will give this a whirl and review sometime after summer.
A pretty generous size, I think.


Reviews to follow this haul, and I hope you're having an excellent summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment