Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Maybelline Mega Plush Review: Not too plush after all...

So I don't know if it was the adorable turquoise packaging, or the YouTube guru reviews, or the thought that it'd be similar to the Falsies series- but this mascara wasn't what I hoped for at all .

I guess I wanted this to be another Falsies (my favorite) mascara, but it wasn't. The huge problem is the formula. It dries within 2 seconds, not allowing you to brush it out and fix any mistakes. I feel like a curved applicator can work better for super dry formulas since it keeps a little extra product in the curves.

I love the flex wand idea, actually. It is helpful when you begin to reach the bottow of the tube.

Kind of a disappointment for all the hype it got, but I feel like a rework of the formula will save the "gel mousse" formula.

Pretty good for a first attempt, but will not be repurchasing this version.


No comments:

Post a Comment